Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rejection Hurts

It is with great sadness that I must report I will not be attending Georgetown University this January. I received the eloquent rejection letter the other day and though it was short it still stung. Granted my GRE score was laughable but I had hoped that my other credentials would swing things my way. I suppose its for the best considering that we are not entirely sure where we will end up within the next year and a half so perhaps it is better to save that $40,000 for something else.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

You're way smarter than me, babe. Plus, it's Georgetown's loss for not having you in their program. LOVE!

Elysa said...

I'm sorry to hear the news, but I agree it's their loss to miss out on such a talented and sharp person. You are going to have so many opportunities and I bet you'll look back and think that what you ended up doing was the better direction for you.