Monday, July 13, 2009

The Great Move is Upon Us


Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything is awhile. The truth is that Sarah and I have both been ridiculously busy the past few weeks. Sarah has been working extra hours, as well as preparing to take the GRE next month. I have been working with my ABA internship while preparing resumes and cover letters to send out to law firms for the upcoming Fall Recruitment Program at GWU.

On top of all that, we are moving to a new place this Friday, which means we need to pack up all of our stuff in the next few days. Our new place is only a mile away, so I am debating just throwing things in the car and driving them over there. It would only take about 40 trips, and then I wouldn't have to buy any cardboard boxes. However, Sarah and I are still doing well. We are both pretty busy this week, but after this weekend, things should calm down quite a bit. Above, you will see a picture of our new place. We are really excited to finally move in. Then we'll be one step closer to finally getting our puppy!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Unfortunately, it's not actually a revolving door, although it does look like one in the picture. On the plus side, I can swipe a magnetic card on the wall and the door opens automatically!

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.