Sunday, June 28, 2009

PUPPY TIME!

The Petersons have finally found their puppy! We have been thinking about getting one for some time, and now that we are moving into a place that allows dogs, the time was right for puppy purchasin'.
This little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel girl is 10 weeks old, and she is definitely the runt of her litter. She is the only white and brown one, and no one wanted her because she only has a brown ring around one eye instead of both. I think it makes her look kind of like a pirate. But she is really sweet, and lots of fun.
Sarah and I put down a deposit for the puppy, so that the owners will hang onto her for us until we are settled into our new place. She is so cute, and we already love her.

4 comments:

Corndog said...

Our First Granddaughter! Whoo Hooo! She's Beautiful, and I can see in your faces that you love each other already. Congratulations!

Ryan said...

Thanks. She is one cute puppy. Maybe her middle name could be Larry!

Anonymous said...

Oh-so-jealous!! Did you know my family has 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels!? They are like the best dogs ever because they are small and manageable without being sissy-looking. You know? They would never be caught dead in a tiny dog rhinestone poncho or something. They are dogs of substance! Anyway, I am super jealous. Have you picked a name? All the names I can think of for a Peterson dog are manly like "Bauer" or "Optimus Prime." But the whole "girl" thing is throwing me off.

PS I accidentally wrote a really long comment.

The Boothes said...

Oh my goodness, I am not a pet person, but that is the cutest puppy I have ever seen. It ALMOST convinces me to go for it. How fun you guys!!!