Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog-o-Rama (Part 3)

Here's a glimpse into the madness from moving out of our last apartment. We got to the point where we couldn't find anything. A couple of days before we left the house, I could not figure out why our house smelled so bad. I searched forever before I found a plastic bag full of ex-frozen chicken that had been sitting on top of our buffet for two days. We had so many other bags lying around, we didn't even know it was there. I think you might even be able to see it stinking up our house in this picture.

Fortunately, the move is now behind us, and our new place looks great. I'll put some pictures up as soon as get it all together, as we have yet to put all our paintings up on the wall. But so far, everything looks great (and it doesn't smell like raw chicken).

1 comment:

Corndog said...

So then...if we were invited to your place for dinner...and noticed some chicken on the buffet...it's not an appetizer?