Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog-o-Rama (Part 1)

Hey everyone! I realize I have been neglecting my blogging duties lately, so I spent tonight completely updating the blog on all the things that we have been up to for the last months. So be sure to check out the three new posts underneath this one as well. I figured I would start off with some new pics of Pippin the puppy (also known as the Pirate Puppy because she sort of has an eyepatch).
We decided to drive out to visit her last Sunday. Even though it has only been a month, we could tell that she had grown a little. She seemed quite attached to Sarah especially, and even whimpered a bit when she left. She must love us already.
Here's one of Pippin with her sister, who has yet to be adopted. I feel like Pippin just told a hilarious joke, and her sister is laughing hysterically.

So, it was nice to get away for a bit and go visit our puppy. Unfortunately, we won't pick her up until August after we get back from our visit to Arizona. So, life is currently pretty good. Go ahead and check out the posts underneath to see what else we have been up to, unless of course you're not really interested, in which case I would wonder why you are on this blog to begin with. Also there is yet more exciting news that I didn't have time to put in an individual posting, namely the I am traveling to Chicago this weekend for the ABA Annual Meeting, and that Sarah and I will be heading to New York in a couple of weeks for a job interview with a big law firm. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Corndog said...

Maybe Pippin has developed that keen sense of humor to compensate for that bad eye?