Monday, February 22, 2010

Puppy Postscript


Hey folks! I know that many of you were very upset to hear that we had to give Pippin back to the breeder this last week. We were pretty upset to see her go as well, especially since she looked pretty tentative when we dropped her off with all those other dogs. Well, I'm happy to report that Pippin is apparently having the time of her life. When I called to check in on Friday, they told me that she was having so much fun playing with all the other dogs, that she never seemed lonely or scared, and that "she didn't seem to miss us at all" (which is actually what we were hoping to hear). So even though it was a little disheartening for a while, it appears that everything has worked out for the best and little Pip is loving her new life in the country! Yay!

2 comments:

Elysa said...

Bye Pip! Best wishes for the future.

Melanie said...

Hey Ryan (and Sarah)! Hope you're doing well. It was fun to get caught up on your blog!!My husband got an internship in DC for the summer and we're looking for an apartment for a possible sublet. Do you know of anyone that needs help with their apt this summer??PS I tried to find you on facebook, but there are 500 bazillion "Ryan Petersons" :-) Feel free to contact me via facebook or blog... Look forward to hearing from you--