Sunday, November 4, 2012

Was This the Most Insane Week of the Petersons' Lives?

Hey everybody!  Sorry it's been a while since I have posted anything, primarily because the last few days have been the craziest ever.  The dust appears to have settled here in our new home, so I'm taking a minute to provide a brief recap.

First, last Saturday we had the Ward Halloween Party, which we were partially in charge of.  Thankfully, it went relatively well.  Sarah and I were Mary Poppins and Bert the Chimney-Sweep, which seemed to go over well.  On the plus side, we received the First Prize Bag of Cheesy Puffs for our trunk decoration for the Trunk-or-Treat.

 That's one ferocious-looking trunk.

Then the very next day, we got to run the MARINE CORPS MARATHON.  Sarah finished about twenty minutes before me, but the most important thing is that we both finished (and that we didn't get swept out to sea by a hurricane).

Here is a picture of me feeling simultaneously really good and completely miserable.  I ran the marathon with a disposable camera in my pocket to document the event as it progressed.  Once I get the pictures developed, I'll provide a more in-depth report of this miserable experience.

Oh yeah, we also moved this week.  Five days after the marathon, Sarah and I moved into our new home!  Amazingly, we survived and I am writing this from our new place.  Pictures will be coming soon, once Sarah and I reawaken from our respective comas.

No comments: