Thursday, October 25, 2012

We're Homeowners!

Woohoo!  After weeks of gathering documents and combing through our financial history, we have finally purchased our home.  Sarah and I are so excited, and can't wait to move in (which will be happening next Saturday).  My first order of business after closing on the house was to drive to Home Depot, buy a rake, and clean up the front yard.  My dad would be so proud.

This is what our street looks like in all its Autumn splendor.  Coincidentally, we closed on the house on my birthday.  Not a bad birthday present (although a bit pricier than usual). 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

House hunting’s kinda tiring right? I’m glad that you already have your new home. Being an official homeowner at your birthday is really a great present, though as far as I understood your post, you’re under a mortgage agreement. Well, correct me if I’m wrong. :) I hope you’re enjoying your stay in your new house. :)

-^ Nannie Toller ^-

Armandina Skerl said...

Congratulations on your new house, Ryan! I can say that preparing the necessary documents documents for homeownership is a mess for some time but I can see that it’s all worth it for your awesome house. I bet your dad is really proud of you and I hope you’re enjoying your new home. By the way, congrats on the baby boy! :D

-^ Armandina Skerl ^-

Unknown said...

I’m glad that gathering all the documents needed was done for us by our realtor and we never experienced a tiring moment of filing it. Well, we just have to vacate a day of our leisure time to review if the details in the papers are correct. Well, how are you now, Ryan? I hope you’re enjoying your new place. Update us if you’ve started with redecorating, especially on the exterior. :)

[ Lakisha Zimmerer ]