Thursday, July 7, 2011

Visit from my sister!

Hey everyone! Sarah and I are staying busy here in DC. I have to take the bar exam at the end of the month, so I am definitely trying to stay focused for that. Fortunately, I was able to take a little bit of a break because my sister Kim came to visit us this weekend! Kim had never been to the East Coast before, so we managed to squeeze in most of the DC sights and a quick trip to New York while she was in town.


The first couple of days we toured all over DC. We saw all the monuments and three museums in one day, since Kim wasn't slow and feeble like our parents.


We also had a blast in New York. We even managed to find some cheap Broadway tickets. We went to see Phantom of the Opera, even though we had all seen it years ago, mostly because pickings were slim at the box office and none of us wanted to see Sister Act.


We had a great time in New York (and in DC), so if anyone wants to come out and visit us, we'll be happy to show them a good time. Just wait until after I pass the bar.

No comments: