Saturday, July 30, 2011

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Hey all! I've been preparing for the bar exam for the entire summer, and I am starting my new job at a law firm downtown on Monday, which means my summer vacation lasted for approximately three days. It mostly consisted of watching movies about alien invasions (Yay, Cowboys and Aliens! Boo, Transformers 3!) and going to the pool. I also cooked a lot, but here's the highlight, my homemade bacon egg mcmuffin.


First, I cooked an egg in a frying pan inside a biscuit cutter, which worked surprisingly well.


Next, I took a a biscuit I had made earlier in the week, and heated it up.


I added some melted cheddar cheese onto the egg, and plopped it on top of the biscuit.


Then I threw some bacon on top, and had myself an awesome breakfast. So there you have it. That's basically my entire summer vacation. It was brief, but I enjoyed it. Next week I finally join the ranks of the working masses!

1 comment:

Ally said...

YUM. Please send three to my house ASAP. (One for me and one for Orrin and one for Jack, but he might choke on it so we will have to eat it for him.)

Congrats on all your successes...not the least of which is this sandwich. But also the bar exam stuff and the new job blah blah blah