Thursday, November 6, 2008

An Ode to Georgetown Cupcake

Second only to my wife's amazing cupcakes, Georgetown Cupcake makes a pretty good snack. Whenever we are in Georgetown, we can't help but stop in.

It was nice to know that although our political differences may tear us apart, Georgetown Cupcake is there to bring us together again... with special election cupcakes!

Here's Sarah's Donkey cupcake. I can only presume that it tasted like hope.

Here's me and my elephant cupcake. It tasted like delicious, crushing defeat. Thanks, Georgetown Cupcake!

2 comments:

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

man, I am so happy I found your blog. I love love love to bake. Sarah, if your willing to part with your cupcake recipe I promise I'll keep it a secret. Ryan, I didn't know you were in law school. That's awesome.

The Boothes said...

How fun!!! I love cupcakes and those look amazing.