Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Greatest Halloween Cake Ever!

Sarah and I had a great time at the ward Halloween party. She dressed up in a traditional outfit from Panama, and I dressed up like I do on most days. One person asked if I was Robert Plant, so I guess I'll say that's who I was.

This is Sarah's amazing cake. It took a good ten hours to build the whole thing, but it was worth it. It won first prize at the Halloween party!

The windows took the most work. We used a special type of icing called color flow icing, and it takes about 2 days to set up completely. Then we glued them to some popsicle sticks and jammed them into the cake. And Sarah says she couldn't have done it without me, but she's just being nice.

2 comments:

Nicole Lloyd said...

Hey guys! Nice costumes :) That cake is amazing Sarah, well done!

Corndog said...

Spooktacular cake Sarah! Thanks for letting Ryan try to help...sorry he sliced-off his two middle fingers in the process...but the end result was totally worth it!