Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas in Arizona

In case you haven't been watching the news lately, the East Coast is under some sort of FLU EPIDEMIC!  Run for your lives!  Anywho, three of the four people in my Spanish class came down with the flu on the same day, including me.  As a result, I have been sitting at home for the last two and a half days.  On the plus side, I've been reading a lot, and I finally have the chance to update the blog.  We had a great time visiting my family in Arizona.  And for the record, I put this sweater on first, so it's technically Sarah that copied my outfit.  We weren't trying to dress as twins, I swear.

Most importantly, we got to meet the newest member of our extended family, Penelope, who was born a few months ago.  She's pretty cool, although she doesn't do a whole lot right now. 

Sarah and I gave each other some pretty rad gifts as well: an iPad mini for me,

And a pair of Tory Burch shoes for her.  Woohoo!  Arizona Christmas!

2 comments:

Larry said...

Wait a minute.....didn't you get two ipad minis for Christmas?
Talk about an embarrassment of riches!

Ryan said...

It's true, I did get two of them, but seeing as one was just an Etch-a-Sketch with the words "iPad" written on the front, I didn't include it.