Thursday, June 24, 2010

Taking a Break from Routine

I know Ryan is the one who usually updates our blog, and there is a reason for that, but I thought I would take a moment to share an exciting development. Starting next week I get to take a little break from my routine and go on an adventure! I am headed off to Buenos Aires for four weeks. Before everyone gets all up in arms about how I am abandoning my spouse I would like to mention that Ryan gets to come towards the end of my time down there. I am looking forward to this change and for a bit of time to relax. Ryan is planning on coming down later in July and then we are going on a multi-country trip! We are set to go to Uruguay, Chile and Brazil. I am really excited for this trip and also happy that Ryan will be able to come! Although it is currently winter down there I am perfectly ok with missing DC's lovely July weather. Especially after a day like today.

No comments: