Monday, October 19, 2009

U2 and Monticello!



Sarah and I have had a couple of crazy weeks. Although we have both been really busy with school and work, we have managed to have some fun too. A few weeks ago we went to a U2 concert as part of my birthday present, which was awesome. If you haven't heard about it, it involved an amazing stage called "the Claw" and was pretty cool. Plus, one of our favorite bands, Muse, opened for them so it was a great show all around.



Last weekend, we traveled to Charlottesville to see Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's home. It was beautiful, and it was nice to see all the leaves changing. Sorry both of these pictures are stock photos, but Sarah and I keep forgetting to bring a camera, so we have to manufacture these memories instead.

1 comment:

Britni said...

I love DC in the fall, definitely my favorite season.