Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cherry Blossom Festival

Sarah and I went out to the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC this weekend. It was pretty fun, although it was really windy and really crowded.
Here's an artsy picture that Sarah took. It came out pretty good considering my stinky camera.
Sarah and I feel really lucky ot be here in DC, where so many exciting things are going on all the time.

And the best part of all, Alex Trebek was the grand marshal of the parade! We had already been having an awesome day, but this just daily doubled it.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh Ryan, I miss your humor so. Daily Double was just so... Ryan. :) Hope you guys are going great.

-Cassie

Ryan said...

Thanks, I think. If I had more time I would have thought of a better pun. I feel like my bad puns are putting our entire blog in a state of jeopardy.

Corndog said...

Speaking of Celebrity Jeopardy...that picture of the Washington Monument looks like a big "S" WORD